Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Power Of Three Herbs And A Creative Mind: My Inventions I Will Be Patenting






I am currently conducting an experiment on myself to cure my cancer using olive leaf, garlic, cayenne pepper, all in powdered form. I combine 1 cup of olive leaf powder, one cup of garlic power, 1/4 cup of cayenne pepper powder(I use a higher dosage as I can tolerate it but most people can not) ingredients in a bowl, then put them into capsules. These three ingredients are a powerful booster for the blood to fight of the fiercest enemies to health. This combination that I intend to patent is also very good for a number of other health concerns, if you are not currently taking any prescription medicine(garlic could interfere with the proper absorption of medicine in the liver). These three ingredients are extremely gentle for me and non toxic, but as with any thing please consult a doctor before taking. Pregnant woman should not try this.

So far the combination of extracts I have used have not any adverse effects, and has been very gentle on my stomach. I hope this information helps all those who suffer with cancer or any kind of blood disease. This combination is also good for people who are placed in high stress situations.

I do plan on patenting my inventions such as this formula, patenting a warming suit and warming coat(great for our military soldiers in winter months) both battery and solar energy powered, and a survival water bubble.

A note to competitors, I have many different variations of each patent, so don't even try to copy them.

Jacqueline Brone